- Helen Nicholls, Community Dietetic Service Manager
- Emma Holmes, Clinical Lead for Public Health Dietetics
- Lisa Williams, All Wales Nutrition Training Facilitator
- Ali Gunn, Families First Lead - Public Health Dietitian
- Kevin Jones, Families First Dietitian
- Claire Fulthorpe, Families First Dietitian
- Marie Price, Public Health Dietitian
- Susan Stocker, Public Health Dietitian
- Jo Kirk, Dietetic Support Worker
- Tracy Hill, Dietetic Support Worker
- Nicola Draper, Dietetic Support Worker
- Kathryn Blake, Public Health Dietetic Administration
- Laura Low – Flying Start Dietetic Lead
- Gwawr James – Flying Start Dietitian
- Rebecca Williams - Flying Start Dietitian
- Lisa Brown - Flying Start Dietetic support worker
Key Dietetic Partners
We train suitably placed individuals (NUTRITION SKILLS FOR LIFE TM) to deliver healthy eating based interventions and cascade evidence-based healthy eating messages to those they work with, employing a ‘train the trainer’ approach.
Dietetic advice and support is provided for delivery, monitoring, assessment and evaluation of Level 1 accredited nutrition skills courses.
Here are some of our key partners.