UDH provides a comprehensive specialist service for oral and maxillo-facial surgery.
The service includes:
- facial trauma surgery
- minor oral surgery
- pre-malignant and malignant conditions of the head and neck
- salivary gland disorders
- removal of teeth with or without conscious sedation
- complex and impacted teeth requiring removal
- craniofacial and oral defects
- temporomandibular joint problems
- pathology of the face, mouth, jaws and neck for advice, diagnosis and management.
The service is situated on the Ground Floor.