The Community Dental Service offers the following services:
- Dental treatment for some children under the age of 18
- Dental treatment for special care adults.
- Domiciliary Service for those that are unable attend a clinic
- Routine NHS primary dental care via the Personal Dental Service.
- Mobile dental service (both school and centre based).
- School-based dental screening and preventative programme Designed to Smile (D2S).
- Community based prevention (D2S) including in schools and care homes.
- Treatment under inhalation sedation.
- Improving Oral Health for Older People Living in Care Homes, through delivery of the Gweˆn am Byth programme
- Advice on oral health care and disease prevention.
- Dental care to HMP Cardiff.
- Hearing loop system available in all of our clinics.
- Emergency dental treatment via Access sessions from our clinics for patients who do not have their own dentist.
Interpretation services are also available.