Cardiff and Vale University Health Board’s mission is ‘Caring for People, Keeping People Well’. At the heart of this is providing excellent patient care, but this would not be possible without our incredible staff. The Staff Recognition Awards is a key event in our calendar and is our way of highlighting the amazing achievements of our staff over the past twelve months.
After the most challenging period in NHS history responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic the event gives us an opportunity to reflect on what we have achieved and the challenges we have overcome together. The Staff Recognition Awards is now in its 10th year and we will be inviting nominations across 18 categories.
We are looking to hear from you about teams and individuals working across the service who are examples of good practice and deserve recognition for their achievements. Only by recognising these successes will it inspire others to do the same.
Entries should be submitted online or by post, but must be received by 5pm on Monday 31st January 2022.
The Awards ceremony will take place on Friday, 8th April 2022 at the City Hall in Cardiff.
Award Categories for Excellent Practice:-
• Amplifying our Strategy into Action
• Best Environmental Sustainability Project
• Chair & Chief Executive Award
• Chairs Commendation
• Compassionate Leadership Award
• Contribution to Education and Teaching
• Exceptional contribution during the COVID-19 pandemic
• Health and Wellbeing at Work
• Health Charity Star of the Year
• Innovation, Improvement and Transformation at its best
• Leading in equality, diversity and inclusion
• Living Our Values Award
• Meeting our requirements for the Welsh Language Standards
• Outstanding Contribution to Safety
• Patient Engagement and Experience
• People's Choice Award
• Research & Development
• Volunteer of the Year
Staff Recognition Awards 2022 - Nomination Form