The Macmillan Information and Support Facilitator and volunteers offer:
- time to talk in a confidential environment
- free access to cancer information in hard copy and via websites within the centre
- signposting to additional services, if required.
You can get free information about:
- specific types of cancer, treatments and services available in your area
- access to financial advice and information on benefits
- local services and organisations
- local and national support groups
- cancer screening and health awareness
- health promotion
The information is available in a range of formats including leaflets, booklets and audio. Some resources are also available in Welsh and community languages.
The following services are also available at the Centre:
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Offers specialist website, telephone, email and face-to-face support for adults, children and young people.
- Citizens Advice (CA): Delivers coordinated generalist and welfare benefits through health settings across Wales.