Welcome to the Welsh Clinical Network for Paediatric Nephrology (WCNPN).
Within this website you will find links to information on:
- current network activities
- guidelines and care pathways for professionals
- family and carer related topics
- network newsletters and other publications
- other related and relevant organisations
Membership of the WCNPN is open to all staff who are involved in the care of children with kidney disease. Input is also welcomed from patients and their families. The aim of the network is to ensure the equitable delivery of the highest standard of care to children with kidney disease throughout Wales. It is hoped that the network will facilitate the delivery of this care as close to the child’s home as possible.