The Virtual Fracture Clinic contains information and guidance on how to manage your treatment. The information in this section is for patients who have been diagnosed as sustaining a specific orthopaedic injury and have then been referred to this Virtual Fracture Clinic. It is important that you seek advice from elsewhere if this is not the case.
Please follow these steps:
- Click on Injury Information and Care Plans.
- Select the area of the injury from the list.
- Choose the type of injury you have sustained, this should be noted on your ‘VFC Patient Passport’.
- Carefully read all the information provided, and watch any videos for your treatment plan. These should answer most of the questions you have. If you have a specific question which is not covered, then please contact us.
- Please also see General Patient Advice.