Skip to main content

Private & Overseas Patients

Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (UHB) Private Patient Services are conducted at the University Hospital of Wales and the University Hospital Llandough. As a private patient, you will receive your treatment or procedure at a time and date to suit you and your Consultant.

We offer a range of general and specialist services. Unfortunately, we do not have a dedicated private patient unit, and single rooms cannot be guaranteed.

If you are interested in seeking private treatment, please ask your GP for a referral to Cardiff and Vale UHB. 

Deadline for application of European Settlement Status is 30th June 2021

Please follow this link for further information.


General Enquiries

If you require information of a medical nature, please contact your Consultant. For all other enquiries,  please e-mail the Private Patient Team.

Follow us: