Skip to main content

Who do I complain to if I have a concern about 111 and my out of hours care?

If you have a concern about the service received from 111, please contact the Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust Putting Things Right team at or by calling 0300 321 321 1.

If you have a concern about the service received from Cardiff and Vale University Health Board, please contact our Patient Concerns team by emailing, or calling the team between the hours of 9am – 5pm (Monday to Friday) on 02920 743301 or 09290 744095.

The Community Health Council (CHC) exists to represent and protect public interests in NHS services by monitoring the quality of care, seeking redress where appropriate and acting as a source of information for local people. They are available to advise and provide assistance to anyone with a suggestion or concern about the health service.

You can contact the CHC by post, phone or email using the following information.


South Glamorgan Community Health Council

ProCopy Business Centre (Rear)

Parc Ty Glas


Cardiff, CF14 5DU.


Phone: 02920 750112 Email:

Follow us: