Skip to main content


Complaints about a Service Provider

If you are unhappy with the support or treatment you have received from a service provider based in Cardiff or the Vale of Glamorgan, it is recommended that you raise your concerns directly through the organisation’s complaints process.

Complaints about a member of the APB Support Team

If you are unsatisfied with the conduct of a member of the APB Support Team, it is recommended that you first try talking to the staff member concerned. If this does not resolve the issue of concern, or you do not wish to speak to the member of staff directly, it is recommended that you follow the Cardiff & Vale University Health Board’s complaints process ‘Putting Things Right’.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the ‘Putting Things Right’ complaints process, you can contact the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.

Further Support & Advocacy Services

Advocacy support is available via the Cardiff & Vale Advocacy Gateway.

Alternatively, further support can be accessed from the Community Health Council for South Glamorgan, which offers a free and independent client-led advocacy service that covers all aspects of NHS treatment and care.

Follow us: