Opens in new window
Our Well-being Objectives
For Our Population
- Reduce health inequalities
- Deliver outcomes that matter to people
- All take responsibility for improving our health and well-being.
Our Service Priorities
- Offer services that deliver the population health our citizens are entitled to expect.
- Have an unplanned (emergency) care system that provides the right care, in the right place, first time.
- Have a planned care system where demand and capacity are in balance.
- Reduce harm, waste and variation sustainably, making best use of the resources available to us.
- Be a great place to work and learn
- Work better together with partners to deliver care and support across care sectors, making best use of our people and technology.
- Excel at teaching, research, innovation, and improvement, and provide an environment where innovation thrives.