Skip to main content

Does this replace CAV 24/7?

If you think you need the emergency unit or minor injuries unit you are still required to phone first, but can now call 111.

111 is free and an easier number to remember. A call handler will take your details and if they think you need treatment or care in hospital, a clinician from CAV 24/7 will call you back. If they think you need to be seen, you will be offered a timeslot at the appropriate place.

By calling 111 you may also be directed to your community pharmacist or another primary care professional so you receive care from the right place, first time.

Follow us: