NHS Retirement Fellowship (Wales)
The Cardiff and District Branch of the NHS Retirement Fellowship (Wales) meets on the first Wednesday of each month.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Establishing / maintaining friendships
- Regular meetings
- Events diary
- Holidays / short breaks
- Links with other branches
- Annual Conference / holiday
- Home visits / Benevolent Fund
- Study bursary
Who Can Join?
- Anyone who has retired from working for the NHS regardless of age, when or why retired.
- Anyone of the age of 50 years or over who still works within the NHS, at any grade.
- Those who worked or are working for a contracted service within the NHS.
- Volunteers who give their services to the NHS in any way.
- Partners / spouses of any of the above.
Further information is available on the NHS Retirement Fellowship Cymru website.
For information about the Cardiff and Vale Branch, please contact:
79 Blackoak Road
Cardiff CF23 6QU
E mail email@example.com or telephone 029 2075 2237 / 07980 139838.